If you’re looking to host an event, you’ve come to the right place! We have multiple different spaces to choose from and we’re happy to help.
Our most popular option is our small, semi-private room off the bar area that works great for happy hours, baby showers, office luncheons, and other similar events. It seats up to 24 people for sit down meals, and a few more for socials. We call it “semi-private” because it is closed off visually from the rest of the restaurant, but you can still hear sounds from the bar area. For this reason, we don’t generally recommend it for presentations, seminars, etc. that prefer a silent area for their group.
We can also reserve space in our bar, tables on our patio, or even our entire dining room for larger groups, up to 60 people.
If you’re interested in holding an event in our semi-private room, bar, or dining room, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible, or you can call us directly at (434) 234-3563.
Terms & Conditions
- By reserving our private room or any other part of the restaurant facility to groups or individuals, Timberwood Tap House does not imply endorsement, support, or co-sponsorship of the event nor the beliefs or views of the groups or individuals sponsoring or hosting the event.
- Any group that would like to advertise their event must submit the advertisement to Timberwood Tap House for approval. All advertising must include a disclaimer stating that Timberwood Tap House does not sponsor, support, or endorse the event.
- Timberwood Tap House does not allow the sale or distribution of goods or services on the premises at any time or during any event. “Informational events” designed to present information with the intent or hope to sell goods or services at some future point are considered sales events and are not allowed.
- Timberwood Tap House does not allow politically affiliated groups to hold events at the restaurant, including but not limited to: rallies, town halls, fundraisers, and/or election watch parties.
- Groups holding public events at Timberwood Tap House may not instruct the public or their invitees to contact the restaurant for information regarding these events.
Groups or individuals that do not comply with these guidelines are subject to forfeiting their reservation with no prior notice and at no expense to Timberwood Tap House.