We’re happy to announce that we’re officially open for Phase 1 patio dining. Here are some things we’d like you to know.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment or on the grounds.
- It is now required by state government for our customers and staff to wear face coverings. We understand drinking/eating through a mask is not possible, so we ask that you wear a mask while using and traveling to and from the restrooms, and while entering/exiting the premises.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be performed at least every 60 minutes during operations as required by the Virginia Department of Health.
- Our staff has been thoroughly trained on proper hand hygiene and will be washing their hands and/or using hand sanitizer before and after any physical contact with your table, food, and drinks.
- Tables are spaced at least 7 feet apart, please do not move them. No more than 10 guests will be permitted at one table.
- Do not mingle with other tables, and keep all children in your party seated as much as possible and closely supervised.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6 feet between parties while waiting for a table. To protect our staff, we will have you wait outside. If you would prefer to wait in your car to observe social distancing, we will gladly call you when your table is ready.
- We are happy to have you back and ask that everyone respects these guidelines and those set forth by local and state leaders! If you have any questions or concerns, please ask to speak to a manager.
We hope to see you soon!