Currently, Virginia is in Phase 3 of the reopening plan. This means we can allow you to eat on our patio or inside, which we are doing. However, we feel it is important to remind everyone that indoor dining right now is risky. You may be sick and not know it, thereby endangering others, while they may be sick and not know it, thereby endangering you. Meanwhile, everybody is potentially endangering our staff. Here are some rules we ask you to follow.
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days is permitted in the establishment or on the grounds.
Further, for indoor dining, we require the following:
- Masks must be worn while walking to and from the table. This includes trips to the restroom and leaving when you are finished.
- Masks must be worn while your server is taking your order. If anyone at the table is not wearing a mask, we will not approach to take your order.
- Masks must be worn while food is being delivered. If anyone at the table is not wearing a mask, we will not deliver your food.
- When your food is ready, if you are not wearing masks, your server will walk by the table and let you know. This is your cue to don masks so that we can deliver your food.
Beyond this, we strongly prefer that you wear masks at all times when you are not eating. While these rules may seem arbitrary, as guests have to remove masks to eat anyway, we believe that every second you spend wearing a mask helps protect us and the other guests. It may also help keep Virginia from reversing the curve, which will, in turn, allow us to keep serving you indoors.
If you do not want to wear a mask, that’s OK! We also have outside dining available. We are happy to serve guests who do not prefer wearing masks outdoors.
Some other precautions:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be performed at least every 60 minutes during operations as required by the Virginia Department of Health.
- Our staff has been thoroughly trained on proper hand hygiene and will be washing their hands and/or using hand sanitizer before and after any physical contact with your table, food, and drinks.
- Tables are spaced at least 7 feet apart, please do not move them.
- Do not mingle with other tables, and keep all children in your party seated as much as possible and closely supervised.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and maintain at least 6 feet between parties while waiting for a table. To protect our staff, we will have you wait outside. If you would prefer to wait in your car to observe social distancing, we will gladly call you when your table is ready.
- We are happy to have you back and ask that everyone respects these guidelines and those set forth by local and state leaders! If you have any questions or concerns, please ask to speak to a manager.
Thank you for your understanding as we try to keep our staff and the community safe. We’re all in this together.